- State Secretariat of the Security Council of Belarus
- Republican Unitary Enterprise "National Exhibition Centre "BelExpo" of Belarus President Property Management Directorate
With the assistance of:
- Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus;
- State Security Committee of the Republic of Belarus;
- State Forensic Examination Committee of the Republic of Belarus;
- Ministry of Emergencies of the Republic of Belarus;
- State Authority for Military Industry of the Republic of Belarus;
- State Border Committee of the Republic of Belarus;
- State Customs Committee of the Republic of Belarus.
Trade Fair format:
The exhibition is held as a complex of congress and exhibition activities aimed at creating a communication environment to discuss innovative ideas, to exchange information about industrial and technological advances in the field of special means, special vehicles and warfare, as well as for shows of high-tech, innovative products and ready-made solutions aimed at improving the technical capacity of law enforcement authorities and other military and security bodies, whose activities are aimed at the implementation of the, activities of which are aimed at implementation of state policy of the Republic of Belarus in the field of national security.
The main exhibition focuses on the 1st International exhibition of the security industry "National Security. Belarus-2022":
- Equipping military and security services with special technical means. Police equipment;
- Information and digital security technologies of the country;
- The system of anti-terrorist protection of terrorist-vulnerable objects. "Safe City";
- Technical means of border protection;
- Technical means and systems for preventing accidents, catastrophes and eliminating their consequences;
- Special fire safety equipment;
- Equipment and components used in disaster medicine;
- Industrial and environmental security means.
Trade Fair Main Objectives:
- a wide demonstration of high-tech, innovative product developments and ready-made solutions in the field of security;
- assistance in technical re-equipment of military and security agencies and special services whose activities are directly related to national security;
- assistance of cooperation and business relations between Belarusian and foreign enterprises.